Day 1 - 29 September 2020
Head of Cyber Security Assurance Service
10:30AM - Day 1
The agile CISO
- Exposing the main tenants of CISO success
- The CISO as Digital Trust Leader – How can we bridge the trust gap?
- Integrating security & legal as part of digital transformation
It’s a tricky business – How to evaluate risk
- Physical systems – metrics, access and devices
- People, processes & products
- Who’s job is it anyway? How strict should we be when working with other companies?
Developing a business-driven security strategy
- Ensuring your security team supports your company’s strategic goals
- Are you getting the most bang for your buck in terms of cyber spend?
- How can you identify key risk indicators and hit KPIs?
Is Trust still at stake? GDPR one year on
- Scalable data protection is critical to support privacy as your organisation grows.
- What lessons have we learnt so far from GDPR and how can we still improve?
- 3 steps to keeping up with future compliance regulation
Head of Education, Cyber Security
Bank of England
12:20PM - Day 1
Making security sexy – The psychology behind awareness
- Everyone knows not to open a spam email, yet people are still hooked by phishing. Can you buy, train or educate to change human behaviours?
- Awareness does not equal behaviour – can cyber security progress without behavioural change?
- Examples of organisations excelling in this space
Smart Cyber – How can AI manage risk?
- In cyber, AI can improve threat intelligence, prediction & protection.
- How can you leverage AI to improve your security capabilities?
- Moving from detection to investigation
Day 1- Lunch hour & speed networking on Grip
02:00PM - Day 1
Chapter Chair (UK & Ireland)
Cloud Security Alliance
02:00PM - Day 1
Cloud Security Architect
02:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Getting cloud security right amid COVID-19 – in partnership with IEEE
- Understanding changes to threats, risks & opportunities
- What are cloud providers doing for companies during the pandemic? Should they have more responsibility for security?
- Getting employees up and running remotely – best practices for hybrid and multi-cloud environments
Live webinar panel
Director Global Information Security – Architecture, Engineering and Operations
02:50PM - Day 1
Presentation: It’s a knockout! Navigating the vendor selection process
- Assessing which technologies to use and why – what is a worthwhile investment?
- What has longevity, scalability and interoperability, and how useful is an ‘enterprise grade’ solution?
- Identifying legacy and integration issues and strategies for overcoming them
- Technology silos: Should they be avoided or are they important for certain business functions?
Security ROI – how to get the board on board
- Are you breach ready?
- Identifying where the biggest improvements can be made to your cyber security policy
- Evaluating the cost of a potential breach and the most cost-effective solution to industry-specific threats
- How important is a good cyber-education?
Executive Product Manager, IAM
03:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: Revisiting IAM post-COVID19
- Understanding how 2020 has changed access management
- Where to sure up and where to relax
- How to reduce pressure on your operations centre using multi-factor authentication
Building your Cyber resilience
- What is resilience and why is it so important to organisations?
- What are the steps organisations need take to be more resilient due to COVID-19 hacks?
- How can organisations protect and recover critical assets information after an attack?
- Examples of this in practice.
Global Director, Cybersecurity
04:10PM - Day 1
The future of cyber security: where do we go from here?
- The future of cyber security correlates with the future of information technology. How much of an impact will security have in our business and personal lives?
- How will advancements in smart devices, artificial intelligence and big data impact the industry?
- Developments in the attacker ecosystem.