Day 2 - 5 November 2020
Presentation: Don’t Trust What You Don’t Understand
- Demystifying privacy: how can you solve the privacy issue?
- Understanding the intersection of security and privacy
- How to process with transparency & scaleability
Presentation: Is Trust Still at Stake? GDPR One Year On
- Scalable data protection is critical to support privacy as your organisation grows.
- What lessons have we learnt so far from GDPR and how can we still improve?
- 3 steps to keeping up with future compliance regulation
Director, Security & Risk (IAM & Automation)
11:10AM - Day 2
Presentation: Digital Identity for the Modern Enterprise
- How is identity evolving with an increasingly mobile workforce?
- What is zero trust and how important are zero trust architectures in securing cloud based apps and data?
- What role will technologies like Blockchain, and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities?
- Discussing sectors, companies and case studies that have succeeded in tackling the issues around securing our digital selves.
. Rod Kaleho, Director, Security & Risk (IAM & Automation), Cargill
Presentation: Surviving the Worst-Case Scenario
- How a strong response can put the house back together
- How are the geo-political and economic climates driving risk behaviour?
- Understanding the phases of an incident response plan
Panel: Would I lie to you? Navigating the Trust Landscape
- Privacy: How can organisations ensure they are meeting their responsibility to customers? How do laws and jurisdiction affect this?
- How can we ensure a standard across the world?
- How technology can help: discussing digital identity, encryption, authentication & AI
. Manish Gupta, Director, Global Cybersecurity Services, Starbucks
. Mike Vergara, VP, Consumer Risk Services, PayPal
Presentation: Attracting & retaining the best talent
- The cyber skills shortage is still the number one cause of rising security incidents – where do we start?
- How to accelerate & improve the recruitment process
- How can support from government be useful?
- Improving & encouraging diversity
Lunch & Speed Networking on Grip
Presentation: Evaluating Risk to your Business
- Defining what risk actually is and where it’s coming from
- What impact are technologies such as 5G, IoT, Cloud & AI having?
- How visible are our assets, and what tools can we use to secure them?
Presentation: Stranger Danger? Starting Cyber-Education Young
- How can we expect our employees to understand security in the workplace if they don’t grow up to understand the cyber threat?
- Should we be encouraging schools to address and prevent legacy behaviours?
- Do we have a social responsibility?
Presentation: A Quantum Leap? Security in 2030
- What impact will the next round of developments have on confidentiality, integrity, and privacy expectations?
- Confidential computing vs. Quantum computing: which has more potential?
- Assessing positive and potentially harmful effects
Presentation: Eliminating Insider Threat
- How can you use identity and access controls to ensure you are minimising risk from within?
- Who should have access to what data?
- The dangers of irresponsible and uninformed employees
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
03:50PM - Day 2
11:50AM - Day 1
Presentation: The Future of Cyber Security- Where do we go from here?
- The future of cyber security correlates with the future of information technology. How much of an impact will security have in our business and personal lives?
- How will advancements in smart devices, artificial intelligence and big data impact the industry?
- Developments in the attacker ecosystem and how to combat these
. Jake Margolis, CISO, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- What is really important to your business?
- Managing key controls
- Making tough choices with budget limitations