Day 2 - 23 September 2021
Privacy & Data: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and highlights.
Combating the adversary of the future – future-proofing your security team
- How to do secure, fast innovation in a corporate environment.
- Prioritising for the future – Automation, IoT & Cloud, where should you focus your time and resource?
- Becoming the agent for change within your organisation.
- Consolidating your response to privacy laws & frameworks.
- Understanding legal changes EMEA, the Americas and APAX.
- Next steps for compliance in 2021.
Panel: Access management & authentication – Ensuring digital trust
- Addressing both ‘identity’ and ‘access’ – how have these definitions changed?
- How has moving online impacted the way we do business – using examples in healthcare, retail, finance and education?
- How to build identity-aware infrastructure without damaging user experience.
On the move – securing data in transit
- Understanding the core security challenges of migrating to the cloud.
- How can you fill gaps left by cloud service providers?
- Best practices for encryption and authentication.
Panel: Strengthening your security posture
- Rebooting an outdated security strategy – how far should you go?
- Exploring 4 technologies to transform security – AI, quantum computing, identity management and ubiquitous connectivity.
- How to identify deficits in your strategy and incorporate into your risk management program.
Reducing tolerance for human error
- Using technology to boost security, efficiency and compliance efforts.
- Embedding authentication into established business practices.
- Understanding privilege and establishing a process.
Cyber in the physical world
- Exploring security for industrial control systems and critical infrastructure
- The convergence of IT & OT – addressing new vulnerabilities and risks posed
- Best practices for security in today’s industrial networks
End of Conference
Click to view the agenda for Day 1
Topics include: Building your SecOps team | Observable architecture | SASE | Cloud data security | Ubiquitous Internet