Day 1 - 11 May 2022
Presentation: Why a Zero-Trust Approach is the Key to Optimal Security
- Moving away from the “Castle and Moat approach”: Why are corporates increasingly turning to zero-trust?
- Understanding the typical challenges of transitioning to zero-trust: investment, employee adoption, privacy et al.
- Recognising the areas that zero-trust will most impact your business.
Presentation: Why Third Party Risk Management Should be Central to Your Cybersecurity Strategy
- Why is it important to assess vendor risk management?
- How to develop effective strategies for addressing higher risk vendors.
- Implementing ongoing oversight utilizing metrics and external alerts.
Panel: Addressing Cloud Computing Vulnerabilities
- Discussing how to prevent compliance violations.
- Understanding future cloud-based threat vectors; insecure APIs, hijacking, data breaches, malicious insiders & more.
- Recognising the pitfalls of misconfiguring cloud storage.
Presentation: Securing the Enterprise Against Potential Data Breaches
- Understanding why the consequences of a data breach are worse than ever.
- Learn how to minimize the risk of a data breach with a comprehensive policy.
Presentation: The Importance of SASE and XDR in Securing Your Hybrid Workforce
- Assessing which technologies will strengthen your future remote working plans – SASE / SWG / CASB.
- Understanding how cybercriminals have adapted their methods to capitalise on remote working vulnerabilities.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for securely managing your distributed workforce.
Presentation: How to Create a Resilient Software Supply Chain
- One in, all in: why securing the links in your supply chain is essential.
- Reviewing the most common forms of supply chain attacks.
Afternoon Networking Break
Panel: How to Stay Ahead of Insider Threats
- Deterrence is key: ensuring you have appropriate policies, strong encryption, and good access controls.
- Assessing best practice detection and monitoring techniques.
- What to do if you’ve identified an insider attack.
Presentation: Securing Critical Infrastructure
- Understanding what is driving the increased threat to critical infrastructure and the consequences for those involved.
- Assessing the cybercriminals armoury – what should I be aware of?
- A best practice guide to protecting your OT systems.
Presentation: The Evolution of Ransomware Attacks and How to Prevent Them
- Understanding the drivers behind the current rise in ransomware attacks.
- How has the growth of digital currencies enabled an increase in nefarious activity?
- How to create a ransomware toolkit – educating employees, effectively managing access, backing up data, multi-factor authentication, and more…