Day 1 - 22 September 2021
Enterprise Security: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and highlights.
Building a functional SecOps Team
- Best practices for building your security team.
- Understanding the business engagement level – becoming a key enabler.
- Proactive steps for monitoring and incident response.
The weakest link – securing your supply chain
- Creating a strategy for selection, approval and management of third parties.
- Understanding your stakeholders and their individual requirements, and where this causes vulnerabilities.
- Taking a risk-based approach to all new and existing interactions.
Panel: Observable architecture – security for the SDLC
- Is your architecture actually working?
- What can organisations look at in their infrastructure to enable proactive defence?
- How DevOps, ITOps and SecOps teams can collaborate.
Security at the edge: SASE
- Combining connectivity with cloud security capabilities.
- Consolidating network and security as a service.
- The future of network security.
Panel: Get out of my cloud! Preventing a data breach
- Using cloud-based resources safely – moving sensitive workloads out of legacy data centres
- How training can help
- Examples of organisations using the cloud securely to enhance customer experience and user journey
Ubiquitous internet – changing dynamics in cyberspace
- How can organisations look at reducing the negative impact of the pandemic?
- Where to go for 2021 – how to create positive change.
- Addressing new and systematic risk.
Protecting data at speed – security in the hybrid era
- Delivering security everywhere – SASE and the Cloud.
- How cryptographic key encryption can help protect existing data.
- How to simplify cloud-access controls.
- Implementing a full life-cycle approach.
Partnering against the pandemic – for health and security
- How international cooperation between security professionals has helped stem the tide of Covid-19.
- Using technical skills to address non-security problems.
- The importance of partnerships and skill-sharing.
Proactive defence for the enterprise of things
- Device security.
- Decoupling security & IoT concerns.
- Understanding the path of data and where vulnerabilities lie.
End of Day 1
Click to view the agenda for Day 2
Topics include: Future-proofing | Access & Authentication | Privacy | Data security | Security Posture | The Human Factor