Day 1 - 4 November 2020
Cyber Security Solutions: Chair’s Opening Remarks
Presentation: How Hackers Attack
- How you and your organisation can be exploited into helping hackers into your systems
- Learn how to detect social engineering & manipulation
- Hear from a real-life hacker on how their process works and how they ply their trade
Presentation: Cloud Access Security Brokers – How to Protect Your Cloud Data
- How CASBs can help increase confidence about your organizations’ cloud service
- Governing usage, securing data and protecting against threats
Presentation: Software as a Service – Fuelling a Competitive Security Advantage?
- From Google to Facebook: Defining SaaS
- How is it shaping the way we work, play and connect?
- Exploring the ways SaaS is making your daily life more secure
Presentation: Zero Trust: Balancing Resilience and User Experience
- How can Zero Trust architecture address today’s security challenges of a mobile workforce and data in the cloud?
- How can you exert control and reduce your attack surface?
- Protecting user identity, devices and applications
Presentation: The Top Cloud Security Challenges for 2020
- How does cloud architecture vs. Traditional networks pose different problems for security teams?
- How can you easily assess your overall cloud security status?
- Top tips for ensuring regulatory compliance
Panel: Using the Cloud Securely
- How to choose the best cloud strategy for your business
- Public, Private or Hybrid: How architecture impacts security
- Addressing the risks of the Cloud as a big data centre
- What impact does cloud security have on consumers?
Presentation: Open Source – Friend or Foe?
- With security budgets as tight as ever, is it safe to take advantage of the many open source tools available?
- What should we consider when evaluating the benefits?
- Considering the development team, user community & documentation
- Examples of the most useful open source projects
Presentation: Winning the Cyber Security Arms Race
- What are the best tools you can have in your arsenal?
- The importance of innovation
- Overcoming the challenges in building security software
Presentation: Time to Grow Up – How Mature is your Organization?
- Why being aware of your security maturity is important
- Is security really a part of your culture or are you just paying lip service?
- How to optimize your security program to align with industry best practices.
Presentation: Remote Working – a Blessing or a Curse?
- Closing the gap between desktop and mobile security can be a horrendous task for security teams How can you ensure devices are protected without invading privacy?
- Is isolation good for security?
- How can you ensure your email security is up to scratch?
Presentation: Are You Breach Ready?
- Do you have plans in place to respond and recover from a breach?
- How to equip your board
- Ensuring you have the correct crisis support
Presentation: Driving Progress in a Digital World – Reducing Risk in your Supply Chain
- Effective risk management allows organisations to take full advantage of new opportunities. How can you ensure you can trust your partners?
- How to insure against future risk
- Ensuring collaboration is your best protection
Presentation: Is your data a tough nut to crack?
- Locating and prioritising your data – encrypting at rest and in transit
- Choosing the best key management solution
- The role of emerging technologies – blockchain & quantum computing
Kubernetes & Container Security
Blockchain for Data Protection
Panel: The Role of Emerging Technology in Security
- The biggest advancements in cyber security tech and what can we expect from the next 5 years?
- What is the impact of increased use of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
- What role will technologies like blockchain, behavioural analytics and biometrics have in securing our future identities and combating fraud?
End of Session
Day 2 - 5 November 2020
End of Session
Cyber Security Solutions Day 2 – Chair’s Opening Remarks
Presentation: Cyber Crime: Detection, Prevention and Recovery
- What is cybercrime and how is it different from public perception?
- How can you protect yourself?
- Recent examples of organizations falling foul to online criminals
Presentation: Multiply your Impact: Managed Services
- Defining managed services
- Top 10 benefits of using managed services
- Best practices for selecting a provider
Presentation: Under the Microscope with Network Forensics
- What is network forensics?
- Evaluating ‘catch-it-as-you-can’ and ‘stop, look and listen’ systems
- How real time analytics can influence better decision making
Presentation: From Developer to Deployment: How to streamline application security testing
- How can security solutions help you integrate security into your DevOps environment?
- Breaking through traditional testing processes and tools
- Building secure high-quality software faster
Panel: Secure Scalability: DevSecOps for the Agile Business
- How to make your security agile – updating Appsec for a DevOps world
- Defining application security – cloud, mobile and web
- Discussing common development vulnerabilities and how to secure your data against them
- Best practices to ensure your processes run smoothly
Presentation: Bug Bounty Programs: The devil you know?
- What role can white and grey hat hackers play in developing secure systems?
- Benefits and challenges – getting senior level buy in and best practices when considering a hack
- Examples of organisations doing this successfully
Presentation: The 2020 Threat Landscape
- A deep dive into predictions for the 2020 threat landscape
- Key actions you can take to protect yourself as an organisation
- Top resources to support your efforts
Presentation: How to get more from your penetration testing
- How modern digital environments require a continuous approach to pen testing
- Examining the routes malicious users can take and how these attacks can be recreated & prevented
- Does good security create good compliance?
Presentation: SIEM for the Future
- How implementing a Security Information & Event Management system can protect your organization
- Solving problems with your SIEM data
- Using SIEM for compliance & capacity management projects
Go phish! Don’t get hacked by email
- Can you completely safeguard employee communication?
- Protection at the email perimeter, inside the network and beyond the perimeter
- The latest updates in phishing techniques
Panel: Detect & Protect: navigating network vulnerability
- The basics – discovery, reporting, prioritization & response
- How vulnerability management fits into risk and governance policies
- The importance of continuous vulnerability management