Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Cyber Security – Emerging Technology: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Head of Security, Calibra
10:20AM - Day 2
Securing Facebook’s Calibra
Panel: Implementing DevSecOps in Enterprise
- Discussing the need for DevSecOps for your team
- Changing the mindset: addressing the lack of security culture in your organisation & getting C level buy in
- What role do containers play?
Director of Enterprise Security
12:30PM - Day 2
12:50PM - Day 1
Panel: Digital Identity & Security for modern Enterprise
- What is the role of Identity and Access Management in securing Enterprise? How is the role evolving with an increasingly mobile workforce?
- What is zero trust and how important are zero trust architectures in securing cloud based apps and data?
- What role will technologies like Blockchain, and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities?
- Discussing sectors, companies and case studies that have succeeded in tackling the issues around securing our digital selves.
The rise of AI led cyber security and threat detection – stopping attacks before they happen
- How machine learning and artificial intelligence can be used to improve threat detection and management
- Machine learning going beyond traditional SIEM (security information and event management) methods
- Why multi-cloud and more complex cloud environments mean more attack vectors
Head of Security and Privacy for M&A
02:30PM - Day 2
How safe is your data? Due diligence in M&A
Panel: How artificial intelligence and blockchain are the battlegrounds for the next security wars
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, are emerging tech cited as key in an increasingly complex security environment, but what challenges do these technologies pose?
- Many key players are using security awareness and infrastructure is a key feature to differentiate themselves within the cloud wars, so how will this dictate how the market evolves?
- As the hyperscalers are moving further up the stack to find the latest battleground – so who is going to come out on top?
- Real life examples of where AI, ML and Blockchain are being utilised for security
03:40PM - Day 2
11:50AM - Day 1
Preparing for a Quantum World: Understanding the impact on Privacy and Security
This forward-looking session explores the potential effects that advances in Quantum Computing and Quantum Cryptography may have on confidentiality, integrity, and expectations of privacy. From potential challenges such as rendering some or all current encryption algorithms obsolete via sheer processing power, to the vision of a re-imagined Quantum Internet that could possibly guarantee confidentiality, the information discussed is intended to provoke long-term, strategic thinking with regard to the security landscape we may face in five, ten, or more years. Whether the advent of quantum-based computing and cryptography turns out to be beneficial or harmful (or both), expectations must be reset and realigned to plan for such a paradigm shift. The content will be applicable to managerial and technical attendees.