Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Cyber Security – Emerging Technology: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Head of Security, Calibra
10:20AM - Day 2
Safety and Security at Facebook’s Calibra
With an ever-evolving threat landscape, it’s never been more important for tech organizations to build a robust and nimble security function. Aanchal Gupta, Head of Security for Calibra, will share her perspective on scaling and managing security teams, and provide insights on the skills and resources needed to produce safe and secure experiences for the people who use technology products.
Director, Information Security Architecture
Live Nation Entertainment
10:50AM - Day 2
Implementing DevSecOps in Enterprise
- Discussing the need for DevSecOps for your team
- Changing the mindset: addressing the lack of security culture in organisations & getting C level buy in
- The role of automated security for increasing consistency and predictability
Senior Director Head of Security
12:00PM - Day 2
Build, Maintain & Grow: Creating a Holistic Risk Mitigation Program
- Understanding the many risks associated with any business
- Building a strategy to identify the risks
- Defining and prioritize the risks
- Aligning the appropriate response
- Building a recovery strategy
- Establishing metrics to be pro-active
Sr. Director Global Security Operations and Incident Response
12:30PM - Day 2
Head of Identity
12:30PM - Day 2
Director of Enterprise Security
12:30PM - Day 2
12:50PM - Day 1
Panel: Digital Identity & Security for modern Enterprise
- What is the role of Identity and Access Management in securing Enterprise? How is the role evolving with an increasingly mobile workforce?
- What is zero trust and how important are zero trust architectures in securing cloud based apps and data?
- What role will technologies like Blockchain, and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities?
- Discussing sectors, companies and case studies that have succeeded in tackling the issues around securing our digital selves.
Chief Information Security Officer
01:10PM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 1
Defining security culture: establishing non-negotiables
- Embracing innovation across all industries and technology domains for a happier customer
- Identifying Triggers of Concern from a data and architectural perspective
- Transparency in engagement and deliverables through standards and metrics
How safe is your data? Due diligence in M&A
To follow soon…
Panel: Levelling the playing field – How emerging tech is impacting the security wars
- What are the biggest advancements in cyber security tech, and what can we expect from the next 5 years?
- What is the impact of increased use of artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation?
- How is this keeping up with developments in the world of malicious actors?
03:40PM - Day 2
11:50AM - Day 1
Preparing for a Quantum World: Understanding the impact on Privacy and Security
This forward-looking session explores the potential effects that advances in Quantum Computing and Quantum Cryptography may have on confidentiality, integrity, and expectations of privacy. From potential challenges such as rendering some or all current encryption algorithms obsolete via sheer processing power, to the vision of a re-imagined Quantum Internet that could possibly guarantee confidentiality, the information discussed is intended to provoke long-term, strategic thinking with regard to the security landscape we may face in five, ten, or more years. Whether the advent of quantum-based computing and cryptography turns out to be beneficial or harmful (or both), expectations must be reset and realigned to plan for such a paradigm shift. The content will be applicable to managerial and technical attendees.