Day 2 - 12 May 2022
Presentation: Optimizing Threat Detection and Response in Light of Increased Automation
- Analysing the security risks associated with RPA implementation.
- Why you should create a governance framework to mitigate RPA-related risks.
- Regular audits, log integrity. access management, vendor selection, bot identification and data security. What can do to reduce threats?
Presentation: The Perils and Promise of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Understanding how AI can reduce your attack surface and accelerate threat detection.
- Identifying potential pitfalls of adopting AI and Machine Learning into your cyber security defences.
- Which areas still require the human touch?
Presentation: Next Generation Security Operations Centres
- How to gain organizational alignment when engaging with leaders’ enterprise-wide to understand their requirements and needs of the SOC.
- Why is it important to break down information barriers between physical security and cybersecurity teams?
- Reviewing current trends and indicators within Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Automation of Incident Response Services – Using ML -powered security tools to spot malicious activities by finding behavioural deviations in networks and applications.
Panel: Phishing, Smishing, Vishing and Whaling – What You Need to Know to Stay Ahead!
- Familiarisation with the cyber criminal’s toolkit: which threats are the panel most fearful of?
- How have digital transformation initiatives exposed businesses to new attack vectors?
- Understanding the reputational impact of an unmitigated cyber-attack.
Presentation: Identity and Access Management – Ensuring Your Multi-Factor Authentication Model Stays Resilient in the Face of Potential Threats
- Understanding how much better protected your data is with MFA.
- Learn how to establish the right MFA model for your needs.
- How MFA can be a key lynchpin for securing your digital transformation objectives.
Presentation: Understanding How DevSecOps Can Dramatically Accelerate your App Development Cycles
- How can we automate DevSecOps?
- What are the Cloud Security complications?
- How does using DevSecOps practices accelerates software development?
- Building a culture of ownership around security from frontline developers upwards.
Panel: Mobile – The Current Warzone for Cybersecurity
- How increased mobility associated with remote working has expanded the cyber-attack surface.
- How to stay one step ahead of cyber criminals by including mobile in your risk management strategy.
- How can companies implement mobile device security?
Presentation: An Update on Latest Social Engineering Threats and How to Stay Vigilant Against Them
- Understanding the consequences of social engineering on businesses.
- How to ensure your workforce is effectively trained and prepared for social engineering threats.
- A best practice guide to social engineering prevention.
Presentation: The Next-Generation of Application Security – The Rise of the Chief Product Security Officer
- Fuzz Testing – Autonomous Application Security Testing – going beyond recognising vulnerabilities.
- Should organizations implement a Product Security discipline and give CPSOs a seat at the executive table?
- How the use of threat modelling to reduces risk.