Day 2 - 6 October 2022
Tech Lead - Cloud and Compute Security
10:15AM - Day 2
03:35PM - Day 1
11:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: Key Security Automation for Compliance in The Cloud
– Understanding the goal for security automation in your public cloud.
– Implementing infrastructure automation solutions to build security at the base layer.
– Building a strong detection and automated remediation pipelines to address misconfigurations.
– Continuously improving your automation to fit compliance frameworks.
Presentation: How AI Can Think Like an Attacker
In the face of skyrocketing cyber risk, detecting and responding to attacks is no longer enough. Organizations must take proactive steps to prevent threats before they happen, and to recover if compromised. In this session, Darktrace unveil an ambitious new approach to security, with core engines powering AI technologies to prevent, detect, respond, and ultimately heal from attacks. Together, these engines combine to strengthen organizations’ security posture in a virtuous AI feedback ‘loop,’ which provides powerful end-to-end, bespoke, and self-learning solutions unique to each organization.
11:15AM - Day 2
Presentation: Software Supply Chain – The Challenges, Risks, and Strategies for Success
The complexity of software supply chains, and the risks of getting supply chain management wrong are highlighted in President Biden’s Executive Order on Cybersecurity making this a top priority for all DevOps teams. This session will cover several common supply chain attacks, ranging from typo-squatting and project take-overs through to attacks on package managers that lead to dependency confusion.
Fireside Chat: Phishing, Smishing, Vishing and Whaling – What You Need to Know to Stay Ahead!
- Familiarisation with the cyber criminal’s toolkit: which threats are the panel most fearful of?
- How have digital transformation initiatives exposed businesses to new attack vectors?
- Understanding the reputational impact of an unmitigated cyber-attack.
CISO, VP of Information Security
12:15PM - Day 2
11:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: Keeping Your Data Secure Amid Multicloud Friction
- How to achieve data confidentiality, integrity, and availability in a multicloud environment.
- Whether the cloud or on-prem is more secure.
- The must-haves of data at scale.
- The opportunities for safeguarding data at scale.
Presentation: Accelerating Digital Transformation – Flip the Approach
Lunch & Networking
Governance, Risk & Compliance
01:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: How Do You Know if Your Cybersecurity Program is Working?
- Understanding how much better protected your data is with MFA.
- Learn how to establish the right MFA model for your needs.
- How MFA can be a key lynchpin for securing your digital transformation objectives.
Senior Director, World Wide Systems Engineering
02:00PM - Day 2
Presentation: Improving Cloud Infrastructure Security with a Maturity Assessment Framework
With so many different variables to consider when designing and implementing a security strategy for your cloud infrastructure, you need a clear plan for setting priorities and building a course of action. Best practices and compliance standards are a good first step. But they don’t give you a tool for assessing the maturity of your current cloud security practices and a roadmap for continuous improvement.
We created a lightweight and easy to understand framework to help you assess the maturity of your current cloud security practices and build a roadmap for continuous improvement.
In this workshop, we will introduce the Security Maturity framework and explain how to adapt it to the needs of your organization.
Find out how to:
- Gain a clear picture of where your organization currently stands on its path to a secure cloud environment
- Design a cloud security strategy for your enterprise in reachable, practical and clear milestones
- Create a common language between various stakeholders in your organization and getting them on-board
- Leverage automated solutions to help you on the road to cloud security maturity across AWS, Azure and GCP
Information Security Consultant
02:50PM - Day 2
Presentation: An Update on Latest Social Engineering Threats and How to Stay Vigilant Against Them
- Understanding the consequences of social engineering on businesses.
- How to ensure your workforce is effectively trained and prepared for social engineering threats.
- A best practice guide to social engineering prevention.
Director of Product Management Cyber Security & Digital Identity
Fortune 200 Financial Company
03:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: Returning Control of Identity
- Behavioural Biometrics.
- AI and Machine Learning.
- Blockchain Identity.
- VR in metaverse.
End of Event
Reviewing what we mean by a Smart City.
Real Projects Discussed: Innovate Las Vegas.