CYBER SECURITY & CLOUD EXPO DESKTOP & MOBILE APP
Your paid ticket to Cyber Security & Cloud Expo gives you access to our official AI-powered mobile and desktop app which will launch around 2 weeks before the show. The desktop app will also host our sponsor’s sessions which will be available to watch alongside the live sessions and will be available for 2 weeks after the event.
Our apps allow you to plan your time before the event begins: explore the conference agenda and add sessions you don’t want to miss to your event schedule; as well as view, connect and meet with all other attendees, sponsors, speakers, and exhibitors.
Scroll down to find out more about the desktop & mobile app.
HOW IT WORKS
The desktop & mobile app is available to registered attendees only. Login, update your profile, and start matching!
Search for contacts within the app by job title, sector, company size and interests to find your perfect match before and during the event.
Connect with fellow attendees, sponsors or speakers then send and receive invitations to arrange 1-2-1 meetings.
Explore the event agenda & floorplan before the show! Add any sessions you don’t want to miss to your personal event schedule.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
○ Make the most of your time with us using the in-app agenda and meeting scheduler.
○ Promote yourself and your company presence online with an optimised profile.
○ Powered by AI, our desktop & mobile app provides you with a unique set of digital content and personalised recommendations by company name, sector, company size and more!
○ Create your own tailored meeting schedule alongside conference sessions and prove your event ROI with 1-2-1 meetings.
APP FEATURES & NETWORKING
• Login, set up your profile and begin your time at Cyber Security & Cloud Expo from 21st September 2022.
• Connect with and schedule meetings with all visitors including our speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
• Our AI-powered app gives intelligent recommendations that are aligned with your professional goals and interests, resulting in a higher return on time.
• Build ‘Your Schedule’ and meeting calendar by connecting with other visitors, schedule meetings and add reminders for the sessions you don’t want to miss during the event.
• Chat with other visitors with the built-in chat functionality (IM) and video calling which makes it more convenient for you to reach out to other visitors, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors.
• Browse the event’s agenda before and during the event to build your event program.
• Also watch all sponsor’s sessions online alongside the live event.
DESKTOP & MOBILE APP FAQs
How do I login to the app?
Once you have successfully registered for the event you will receive an email with your login credentials around 2 weeks before the event. Any problems with logging in, please email [email protected]
How do I request a meeting?
Once you have identified the person that you would like to meet you simply need to click ‘send a meeting request’ with a date and time.
Where will my meetings take place?
Meetings will take place on Zoom within the app or you can organise a meeting face to face at the event. It’s up to you!
What details of mine are displayed on the platform?
The platform will display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will not be displayed.
Can I add meetings to my calendar?
When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address.
I'm having trouble logging in - what do I do?
It can take up to 24 hours for your registration details to be available within the app.
If you’re still unable to login after this period, email [email protected]
How do I remove my details from the platform?
Removing your details will mean that you are unable to login or arrange networking opportunities through the platform. However, if you would like to be removed please send your details to [email protected] using the subject line “Remove from matchmaking” and we will be happy to remove your details.