Day 2 - 14th September
Senior Director, Partner Experience
10:20AM - Day 2
10:20AM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: The ever-changing landscape of Backup and Data Management
- The evolution of backup and data management has dramatically changed over the last 5 years. Organizations are looking for succinct data management solutions, validation of data and more importantly protection of data.
- All of these factors coupled with changing regulations and requirements means that those organizations need to continually look at their process and solution to ensure risk mitigation.
- Join David Weeks, Sr. Director of Partner Experience at N-able as he discusses these changes and how diversifying your stack and utilizing more of cloud solutions can ensure proper protocols are in place.
Privacy Solutions Engineer
10:50AM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Incident Management: Building Trust from the Inside Out
- Breaches bring to mind big headline-grabbing incidents and of course it is important to prepare for these, but incident management goes beyond disaster response. Smaller privacy occurrences require incident management – for example, do your colleagues know what to do if an email is sent to the wrong recipient? Risks aren’t limited to big-ticket incidents and being ready to respond helps create an open culture of trust and preparedness across your organization.
- We’ll discuss:
- Real examples of what constitutes an incident or breach and what to do when one takes place
- Best practices for your response plan and how to demonstrate your readiness
- Lessons learned from the fines and penalties resulting from recent breaches and incidents
Head of Sales UK
12:40PM - Day 1
11:20AM - Day 2
11:40AM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Cloud Data Sovereignty and the CLOUD Act
IONOS Cloud’s Sab Knight will provide insights on how to maintain data sovereignty whilst meeting your company’s global business needs in a public cloud infrastructure. In this session, you will learn what is meant by a “Sovereign Cloud“, how to protect your company’s data and how to ensure your business is regulation-compliant. Expect:
- A deep dive into the US CLOUD Act and its relationship to GDPR
- A better understanding of the risks you could face.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Winning The Phishing Arms Race – Graphical Attack Vectors – Are You Ready?
In this talk we will:
- Investigate the challenges faced by current programmatic AI systems
- The ways bad actors are making use of imagery and brands to both confuse victims and evade phishing detection systems
- The role Visual-AI is playing in detecting and blocking threats that programmatic AI can’t detect
International Business Development
12:00PM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: How the business takes control of access rights
- Why should access rights be managed by the business in the first place?
- What are the pitfalls in terms of technology and organization?
- How to implement POLP (Principle of Least Privilege) fast
- Why is the access review process a pivotal point in data security?
Head of Programme, Cyber & National Security
09:45AM - Day 2
ON-DEMAND PANEL: Levelling the playing field – what to have in your arsenal
- What are the best things to happen in the cyber arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
Head of Security
01:00PM - Day 2
03:00PM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: 5 things you should think about to secure your IoT project
- Highlight 5 core considerations for IoT security
- Examination of each element – Availability, Identity, Privacy, Security & Longevity
- Investigate the strategies to mitigate each
Senior Solutions Engineer
01:10PM - Day 2
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Digital Transformation: The Future of Work has Changed Forever
Over the past 18 months, our lives have been upended, presenting both challenges and opportunities. We’ve learned to cope with intense work schedules dictated by marathon video meetings and inviting our colleagues and customers into our most personal spaces. The global shift to anytime, anywhere, any device way of working has transformed how we live and operate. And with malicious attacks happening every 14 seconds on average, the challenge for IT is finding a way to support and secure today’s dynamic workforce. Watch this session to:
- -Learn about the challenges we are facing when it comes to securing a dynamic workforce
- -Discover the latest security solutions and how they protect your company’s employees and data
- -Find out how to strengthen your security posture attack