Day 1 - 13th September
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Building a functional SecOps Team
- Best practices for building your security team
- Understanding the business engagement level – becoming a key enabler
- Proactive steps for monitoring and incident response
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Ubiquitous internet – changing dynamics in cyberspace
- How can organisations look at reducing the negative impact of the pandemic?
- Where to go for 2021 – how to create positive change
- Addressing new and systematic risk
ON-DEMAND PANEL: Observable architecture – security for the SDLC
- Is your architecture actually working?
- What can organisations look at in their infrastructure to enable proactive defence?
- How DevOps, ITOps and SecOps teams can collaborate
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Combined solution presentation
- Details to follow….
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Dynamic control with Zero-Trust Access
- Remote access has never been more prevalent – how can you ensure you are continuously verifying users and devices?
- Providing enhanced visibility into the Internet of Things – which devices are on your network and what are they doing?
- Why securing digital innovation demands Zero-trust
Detective Superintendent | National Policing Director
NPCC National Cybercrime Programme | Cyber Resilience Centres
12:00PM - Day 1
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Resilience in the new normal
- Details to follow…
. Nick Bell, Detective Superintendent | National Policing Director , NPCC National Cybercrime Programme | Cyber Resilience Centres
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Protecting data at speed – security in the hybrid era
- Delivering security everywhere – SASE and the Cloud
- How cryptographic key encryption can help protect existing data
- How to simplify cloud-access controls
- Implementing a full life-cycle approach
Dr. Wendy Ng
Cloud Security Architect Lead
12:40PM - Day 1
01:30PM - Day 1
ON-DEMAND PANEL: Get out of my cloud -Preventing a data breach
- Using cloud-based resources safely – moving sensitive workloads out of legacy data centres
- How training can help
- Examples of organisations using the cloud securely to enhance customer experience and user journey
. Dr. Wendy Ng, Cloud Security Architect Lead, OneWeb
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Cloud Security solution presentation
- To follow soon…
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Proactive defence for the enterprise of things
- Device security
- Decoupling security & IoT concerns
- Understanding the path of data and where vulnerabilities lie