Day 2 - 18 March 2020
09:30AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 2
Enterprise Security – Privacy & Your Data: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Comments
Head of Security Education
Bank of England
09:50AM - Day 1
It’s on everyone: How to create a security culture within your business
How to ensure your company makes the right choices – building a sustainable security lifecycle
Audit Account Director, Information Security and Data Privacy
10:20AM - Day 2
- What is really important to your business?
- Managing key controls
- Making tough choices with budget limitations
Panel: The future of cyber security: where do we go from here?
- The future of cyber security correlates with the future of information technology. How much of an impact will security have in our business and personal lives?
- How will advancements in smart devices, artificial intelligence and big data impact the industry?
- Developments in the attacker ecosystem
People vs the machine – how far should we automate?
Automation is a critical part of any security plan, but comes at a cost. Should this be a gradual but fruitful process? How much of a role should governments play in this?
Head of Security Awareness
12:20PM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 2
The human element: changing security in the financial sector
How can banks ensure they are using a layered approach and being proactive rather than reactive?
Principal Solutions Architect
Electronic Arts (EA)
02:00PM - Day 2
Panel: Digital Identity & Security for modern Enterprise
- Defining identity – what really is it, and how should I leverage it? What are the boundaries and how do we protect them?
- What role will technologies like blockchain, Identity and Access Management, authentication and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities?
- Discussing sectors, companies and case studies that have succeeded in tackling the issues around securing our digital selves.
Keynote: Whose data is it anyway?
This talk will cover how to protect your customer data and promote trust, how much should you collect, and how to stay the right side of GDPR.
Promoting ethics & a core value security system in your business
This talk will showcase how to ensure your employees are keeping your business safe and acting responsibly in the cyber world.
Chief Information Security Officer
04:00PM - Day 2
Panel: How, What, Who? Formulating a data governance strategy for privacy, confidentiality & compliance
Data is now everywhere, and as companies grow, organisations are being faced with increasing pressure on keeping all of that information secure. Setting a data governance strategy is vital to keeping up to date:
- Understanding what Data Governance is
- Finding the data within your organisation and understanding what to prioritise
- Addressing people, processes and technology – Getting the buy in from the business
- Taking a holistic approach & breaking silos
Protecting your value chain – third party risk management & privacy
Security in the supply chain can be hard because vulnerabilities can be introduced & exploited at any point. What are the main principles involved in ensuring control?