Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Enterprise Security – Digital Transformation: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Formulating your security policy – the most common mistakes
How can you know what to prioritise and where you could be leaving yourself unprotected? This talk will detail how to set goals for your security policy that are in line with the maturity of your organisation.
Keeping up to date: the big issues facing CISOs in 2020
A modern CISO’s role is ever expanding – from data and staffing shortages to keeping up with the latest tech. Where can the industry go from here, and what are the key points for the future?
Keynote: You’ve been breached! What to do now
Panel: Getting the board on board: Proving ROI
- Identifying where the biggest improvements can be made to your cyber security policy
- Evaluating the cost of a potential breach and the most cost-effective solution to industry-specific threats
- How important is a good cybereducation?
Yes boss! The CISO – moving from technical to business-based risk
- Who should the CISO report to – CIO or CEO?
- Career progression for CISOs
- Do too many cooks spoil the broth?
Establishing visibility – finding your vulnerabilities and being aware of a breach
Panel: Attracting & retaining the best talent
- The cyber skills shortage is still the number one cause of rising security incidents – where do we start?
- How to accelerate & improve the recruitment process
- How can support from government be useful?
- Improving & encouraging diversity
Chief Technology Officer
03:10PM - Day 1
02:30PM - Day 1
Wireless choices for Enterprise networks
To follow soon…
The department of no? How effective is your SOC?
Security should be an enabler and not a blocker to development and operations teams. How can you ensure things can move forward without compromising your value?
What’s the point of endpoint?
With the explosion of BYOD, each device connected to your network creates a potential entry point for threats. This talk will discuss the best way to mitigate risk to your network.