Day 1 - 1 December 2022
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: The Perils and Promises of Cybersecurity Technology in 2022
- Exploring the risks and opportunities of technological transformation in the Cybersecurity eco-system.
- Reviewing the best Cyber practices in 2022.
- What poses a concern for 2023 in Cybersecurity?
Presentation: Head Stuck in the Cloud? – What you Haven’t Considered
- Should we be automatically moving to the cloud? Where is cloud not being adopted and why?
- Using cloud-based resources safely – moving sensitive workloads out of legacy data centres.
- Success stories of Organizations using the cloud securely to enhance CX and UX.
Panel: Tricky Business – How to Evaluate Risk
- Defining what risk is in today’s Cyber and Cloud environment.
- The benefits and pitfalls of metrics, access, and devices.
- How People, processes & products are utilised to evaluate risk.
- Whose job should it be? Should there be restrictions when working with other companies?
Presentation: Organized Cybercrimes – What Can We Do?
- What are the most common types of Organized Cybercrimes we see today?
- Review Examples of Organized Cybercrime.
- Cyber Crime Prevention: What Do I Need?
Lunch & Networking
Presentation: No Phish for Me Please !
- What is a Phishing Attack and why is it still a threat to businesses in 2022?
- What is the result of a Phishing Attack? How does it affect me?
- How to recognise a typical Phishing Attack and How to Respond.
Presentation: The Ransomware Rising
- Ransomware attacks are evolving their strategies in light of heavy crackdowns: how do we evolve alongside this?
- Learn more about ransomware prevention, mitigation, and response.
Women in TechEx Panel: Working With Cybermen
- Empowering the Next Generation of Women in Cybersecurity One byte at a time.
- How to drive and sustain change in the cybersecurity industry.
- How to Stay Motivated and Inspired in a Cybersecurity Role.
- The Importance of Integrating Cybersecurity in Academia.
Presentation: Creating a Cyber Resilient Business
- The impact of combining cybersecurity, business continuity and enterprise resilience.
- How to elevate the role of security in your business.
Presentation: Understanding Digital Identity – Lessons Learned from an Ethical Hacker
- With an ever-increasing threat of cybercrime, tighter regulations on the use of data– there has never been such an important time to create a Secure Culture and learn more about how to protect your digital identity.
- What is the role of an ethical hacker?
- The best way to understand digital identity from the perspective of an ethical hacker.