Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Cyber Security – Emerging Technology: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Evolving cyber intelligence landscapes
- Role of private, enterprise and governmental agencies in cyber intelligence – how is information shared across these?
- What is the difference between tactical, technical, strategic and operational cyber threat intelligence?
- The increasing role of automation, AI and machine learning for gathering and processing intelligence relating to cyber threats
- Discussion of best practices for gathering and acting upon cyber threat intelligence
Panel: Implementing DevSecOps in Enterprise
- Discussing the need for DevSecOps for your security team?
- Reconciling the goals and needs of your organisation with the ever shifting cyber security landscape.
- Barriers to security: lack of security ‘culture’ in your organisation, getting C level buy in.
- Examples of success from DevSecOps teams.
Panel: Digital Identity & Security for modern Enterprise
- What is the role of Identity and Access Management in securing Enterprise? How is the role evolving with an increasingly mobile workforce?
- What is zero trust and how important are zero trust architectures in securing cloud based apps and data?
- What role will technologies like Blockchain, and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities?
- Discussing sectors, companies and case studies that have succeeded in tackling the issues around securing our digital selves.
The rise of AI led cyber security and threat detection – stopping attacks before they happen
- How machine learning and artificial intelligence can be used to improve threat detection and management
- Machine learning going beyond traditional SIEM (security information and event management) methods
- Why multi-cloud and more complex cloud environments mean more attack vectors
Case Study: Cyber Security
Panel: How artificial intelligence and blockchain are the battlegrounds for the next security wars
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, are emerging tech cited as key in an increasingly complex security environment, but what challenges do these technologies pose?
- Many key players are using security awareness and infrastructure is a key feature to differentiate themselves within the cloud wars, so how will this dictate how the market evolves?
- As the hyperscalers are moving further up the stack to find the latest battleground – so who is going to come out on top?
- Real life examples of where AI, ML and Blockchain are being utilised for security
Is quantum encryption the key to cyber security?