Day 2 - 2 December 2022
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Hey You – Get out of My Cloud!
- Reviewing Cloud Vulnerabilities in 2022.
- Despite the increasing adoption of cloud, data security is still a key concern: what can we do?
Presentation: Eliminate Cyber Intruders – Trusting the Zero Trust Approach
- What is the ‘Zero – Trust’ Approach?
- How can Zero Trust architecture address today’s security challenges of a mobile workforce and data in the cloud?
Panel: The Role of Emerging Technology in Security
- The biggest advancements in cyber security tech and what can we expect in the next 5 years?
- What is the impact of increased use of AI, Machine Learning and Automation?
- What role will technologies like blockchain, behavioural analytics and biometrics have in securing our future digital identities and combating fraud?
Presentation: Security Detection – Preparing for the Unknown
- The Security detection challenges facing organizations today and how these result in blindspots that present serious cyber and operational risks.
- What changing trends in technology and customer processes can have both a positive and negative impact on security detection.
- Enabling your team to build more flexible and comprehensive security detection foundations in order to meet the challenges of unknown, future cyberthreats.
Security Operations and Engineering Manager
12:40PM - Day 2
Presentation: Security – An Enabler of Digital Transformation
This Session Will Explore…
- Security, an afterthought?
- How security empowers transformation initiatives to succeed.
- Security’s rightful place on the transformation journey.
- Placing security at the heart of it.
. Kristian Foster, Security Operations and Engineering Manager, TSB
Presentation: Help Me! Using Security Operation Centres (SOC) to Improve Your Security Armoury
- What are SOC’s?
- Learn of the Benefits of SOC’s, including cost, agility and resource.
- How to the correct SOC for your enterprise.
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: Looking to the Future – What Can We Expect to See in The Cyber Security Ecosystem in 2023?
- A year in review: What Cybersecurity advancements proved worthwhile?
- What progression in cybersecurity tech should we expect next year?
- What will be the role of technologies like Automation, AI and Machine Learning?
Presentation: Rethinking Cyber Security Solutions
- Why is it important to understand the main drivers and trends in cybersecurity solutions?
- Understanding the vulnerabilities organizations have against modern cyberinfrastructures.
- How to make the most of your security solution investments.
Presentation: It’s the Holiday Season! – The Gift of Employee Security Awareness
- Is security really important to your organization?
- Learn how to optimize your security program with best industry practices.
- How to ensure you are avoiding an employee burnout whilst increasing engagement?
- Successfully combining cybersecurity, business continuity and enterprise resilience.